We at Apex Performance Driving School want to take a moment to say that the health and safety of every person who attends one of our schools is a top priority, especially during these times with the challenges of COVID-19.
Throughout the 2021 season, we are carefully monitoring the evolving Coronavirus situation through the CDC and local health authorities and will continue to take a proactive approach to help keep the operation of our programs, our staff and our guests safe.
You can rest assured at every one of our schools, we are taking the following measures:
- Frequently sanitizing high-touch areas including tables, chairs, and computers
- Sanitizing wipes used on car interior parts such as steering wheels and gear shift knobs in between student and instructor use. Instructors will also wear masks and gloves while driving to minimize any spread of germs.
- Implementing CDC-recommended social distancing measures among our staff and guests
- Students and guests may be required to submit to a contact-free thermal temperature screening upon checking in on site. Individuals with a temperature of 100.4 deg F or higher will be asked to reschedule their school attendance. We appreciate this could be an inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding.
- Making masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer available to all students for use throughout their school day
- Offering individualized, pre-packaged food and beverages when available
Lastly, we ask that everyone use common sense. If you don’t feel well or may have had contact with any possible source of the virus, stay home! This is very important! We will grant you a credit to a future school if you do not feel well, so don’t worry. Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer often. Also, do your best to avoid touching your face or hands.
We hope you enjoy your Apex experience and look forward to seeing you soon!