Get Ready to Experience Your Full Driving Potential.
Our ultimate goal is for students to learn and experience the full dynamic capabilities of themselves and their car in a safe and controlled environment. Here’s what to expect during your Level One school:
Who can participate?
You can! This intensive one-day driving program is tailored to everyone from a novice driver to a seasoned veteran.
State-Licensed Drivers of all ages can attend the Level One school
- Must present a valid, government issued driver license at check-in.
- Students must be at least 16 years old.
- Any driving ability. Challenge accepted!
We guarantee your time spent with us will be the best investment you ever make in your driving.
What to Wear.
Dress comfortably. Dress for the elements as it can be cool in the morning, hot in the afternoon, and a rain shower is almost always expected.
- Pants: Wear shorts or long pants/jeans. Just make sure you’re comfortable for the elements.
- Shirts: A comfortable short or long-sleeve shirt is recommended.
- Shoes: We require closed-toe shoes. Just make sure you’re comfortable as you’ll be on your feet much of the day. No heels or sandals allowed.
- Helmet: Our insurance provider requires use of a DOT-approved open or closed-face helmet during driving sessions. Check out our partners page to order a helmet if you need.
Make sure to remove loose-hanging items such as large earrings, bulky necklaces, or hanging bracelets. The less items jingle and dangle, the more we can concentrate on your driving experience.
What To Bring With You.
All of our schools are full-day events. Here’s some recommendations on what to bring with you on the day of your school to make it most enjoyable.
- Water or your favorite sports drink. Bring more than you think you need. Oh, and snacks!
- Prepare for the elements as we are outside all day. Sunscreen, rain gear, a hat, extra socks, and a jacket just in case are all good ideas.
- Your helmet. Our insurance provider require us to wear a DOT-approved helmet during our on-track sessions. Minimum helmet rating is M2005 or SA2005.
- A large trash bag. Yes, you heard that right, and it’s not for your trash. It makes for an easy, waterproof location for your personal items you removed from your car at the beginning of the day.
- A chair. Comes in handy during our classroom sessions and lunch. It beats the ground any day.
Lastly, don’t forget your car. Be certain it is optimal condition. Here are some things to look for when preparing your car for your school day:
- Tires properly inflated and in good condition. We recommend inflating your tires to the higher end of their operating range.
- Battery fully secured.
- Brakes in good condition. Be sure to top off your brake fluid.
- Wheels in good condition and not loose. Tighten all lug nuts fully.
- No loose wheel bearings.
- Remove all loose items from the passenger compartment and trunk areas.
Any questions? Never hesitate to ask. We’re glad to help!
When You Arrive.
First step, please arrive on time. This will give you plenty of time to park, empty your vehicle, check-in, and chat with your fellow students prior to the start of your day.
Below is the schedule for Level One:
- 7:00am Site Opens
- 7:30am Tech Inspection and Check-In
- 8:15am Driver’s Meeting
- 8:25am Driver Dynamics 101 Classroom Session
- 8:45am- 10:30am In-Car Instructed Session 1
- 10:30am-12:15pm In-Car Instructed Session 2
- 12:15pm-1:00pm Lunch ‘n Learn – Catered Lunch and Classroom Session
- 1:00pm – 1:30pm Course Walking 101
- 1:30pm – 5:00pm Autocross Challenge
- 5:00pm – Closing Meeting
We do strive to stay on schedule, but items like weather can move our schedule around slightly. All schools do run rain or shine.
Across the Nation
We have schools scheduled all across the nation. Check our schedule page for a location near you. If you don’t see one local to you, encourage your local club or region to contact us to schedule a school.
Safe and Educational
Each course is designed to not only make you a better driver, but to increase the enjoyment you get from driving. You will learn new skills in a completely safe environment; skills that will help keep you safe for the rest of your driving life.
Not only are they all amazing drivers, they are also brilliant communicators and down to earth people. Their sole focus is ensuring you have a truly rewarding experience.
Jacksonville FL 32259
Phone: (904) 327-2765